- Fu Hsiang Chen, Der-Jang Chi, and Jia-Yi Zhu, 2014, Application of Random Forest, Rough Set Theory, Decision Tree and Neural Network to Detect Financial Statement Fraud – Taking Corporate Governance into Consideration. 10th International Conference, ICIC 2014, Taiyuan, China, August 3-6, 2014. , Taiyuan, China, August 3-6, 2014. Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences. Vol. 8588, pp 221-234, (EI Indexed)
- Fu Hsiang Chen, Der-Jang Chi, and Chun-Yi Kuo, 2014, Using Rough Set Theory and Decision Trees to Diagnose Enterprise Distress – Consideration of Corporate Governance Variables. 10th International Conference, ICIC 2014, Taiyuan, China, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Vol. 8589, pp. 199-211, 2014, (EI Indexed)
※自2010至今已發表（含頂尖）SSCI / SCI期刊論文十多篇，代表性著作：
- Der-Jang Chi and Hsu-Feng Hung, Crisis management of the pricing mistakes committed by Dell, 2011, Management Decision, Vol. 49 (6), pp. 860-873, (SSCI)
- Fu-Hsiang Chen and Der-Jang Chi, 2014, Application of a New DEMATEL to Explore Key Factors of China's Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Accounting Experts, Quality & Quantity, 49(1), pp. 135-154, (SSCI)
- Fu-Hsiang Chen, Der-Jang Chi, Yi-Cheng Wang, 2015, Detecting biotechnology industry’s earnings management using Bayesian network, principal components analysis, back propagation neural network, and decision tree, Economic Modeling, 46, pp. 1-10, (SSCI).
- Ching-Chiang Yeh; Der-Jang Chi, Yi-Rong Lin, 2014, Going-Concern Prediction Using Hybrid Random Forest and Rough Set Approach, Information Sciences, 254, 98–110, (SCI)（※自2010至今已發表包含頂尖的SSCI / SCI期刊論文十多篇，以上僅列出代表性著作。）